To our dear existing and new patient families,
At Dino Kid’s Dentistry, we take safety very seriously. These are our safety measures to protect you and your child, as well as our staff and doctor. We respectfully ask that you adhere to these measures.
- We will be reducing the number of patients and family members in the office. We may ask you to wait in your car until we are ready to seat your child. We allow only one parent per family, and no non-patient siblings.
- We ask that all parents and patients over 5 years wear face masks, except when dental treatment is being done, unless you have a medical condition.
- We will be asking you about COVID-19 symptoms in your household during the past 10 days. Please be honest.
- We will be taking temperatures of all staff, doctor, and all patients and caregivers. This is for your safety.
- If we have reason to believe you or your child might have COVID symptoms or has a close contact with a recent COVID diagnosis, we will ask you to reschedule the appointment. We follow WA State DOH guidelines.
- We have HEPA filtration units in our open bay area, and our treatment rooms have negative pressure ventilation.
- You may see our staff and doctor wearing additional PPE.
- If you or your child develops COVID-19 symptoms or is diagnosed with COVID-19 in the two days following the dental appointment, please inform us at once!
We have always used only the highest level of disinfection and sterilization.
Please talk to us if you have questions or concerns, and thank you for working with us during this “new normal”!
Dr. Richman and the Dino Kid’s Dentistry Crew